Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My baby girl is 4!!!!


I really cannot believe that Reece is 4! I know everyone says the same thing it really goes too fast! She is such a joy and blessing for our family! She just oozes joy! She is so much fun, and we love you so much Reece! Here are a few of my favorite pictures of the last 4 years with this little one!









































































































































































































































































































3 comments:

Jennifer Brammer said...

She's adorable! And such a crack up! Happy Birthday Reece!

The Foys said...

Awesome! I love all these pictures :0) So stinking cute.

TheSweetMom said...

And always flashing the brightest smile! What a cutie pie! Happy #4