Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Playing Catch up!

So Just going to play a little catch up before we leave this weekend for Minnesota, I don't want to have that trip plus a bunch of other pics to post.





My Friend Lauren and her adorable daughter Georgia. We went to our local Tractor Supply to look at the cute bunny's, and chicks, and ducks! They were adorable! They Ended up getting that Grey one in the picture, and her son named it Easter! Too cute! Reece LOVED them! Braeden not so much, he didn't like that they scratch! lol he is too funny!





























A visit in Dallas with my Friend Stormi. Her hubby was out of town for work so the kids and I headed down to hang out for a few days! Its always fun, and the kids get along great!


Stormi's 3 on the left, Sydney her 4 yr. old and the twins Mason and Mackenzie, who are 18 months ish.



the 3 older ones pretending to take a nap so the babies wouldn't be sad when they went down!









Having fun dressing up in Dallas! Reece is such a hoot!





After we got home from Dallas the next day, they both crashed out on the couches, too funny!














Ross and I heading out on a Date












Heading back down to Dallas this last weekend for Sydneys 4th B-day! How did Spider man get in my back seat?


















The cake that Stormi MADE Yes MADE!
It even had 3-d curls in her hair, too cute! And she thinks she isn't crafty! Riiight!















Kim, and Reece before the bday Party














Stormi and I









SOCCER TIME AGAIN!
Its actually been going on for a few months now! Braeden once again this year hasn't been too interested, but he scored his first goal at his last game, and I think he really liked that!





He is in the blue Jersey with the Red Socks















Reece playing with a puppy at half time.














Braeden giving his coach a high five after he scored!





























































Ok so here is Braedens scoring his first goal, although he is cut out of the picture! That's not him, hey at least I got the ball, it happened so fast, that's the best I could do!













Here he is with his hands in mouth happy with him self while Everyone is yelling Good Job Braeden! I Think he was a little embarrassed, at least the hands go in the mouth when he is??








































Ok so I spent like 4 days straight with the help of my Amazing friend Nichole re landscaping my front yard! It was lots of work but sooo worth it! I failed to take before pictures, so there are only after, so those of you who have seen my front yard can appreciate it! lol I love love love it, did I mention love? Thanks Nichole!







































































3 comments:

jennifer said...

That is BEAUTIFUL!! I love it! You did such a good job Ang. I want to see picutres fo the new ride. love you!!!!!

Nichole said...

It looks fabulous!! We did good!! :)

nea and rusty said...

hey angela-- i came across your blog thru nicole's. hope you don't mind if i follow it, especially since it was good to chat at our hs reunion, and would be fun to keep in touch. your kids are adorable!!! looks like you guys have tons of fun! had to laugh at the outdoor improv "2" break! do what you gotta do! i wrote on your facebook, but congrats on your pregnancy! my blog is: http://rabanadventures.blogspot.com/ hope we can keep in touch!
lynnea