Friday, June 12, 2009

I Apologize

I'm know Ive been totally terrible with blogging lately meaning I haven't blogged AT ALL! And I'm sooo sorry! I have good reasoning, at least I think it is, I am Pregnant! We are having our 3rd baby, and I'm Due in December. I am 11 weeks as of this week, and I have been feeling really crappy! Nausea morning noon and night 24/7! YUCK I'm hoping I'm almost done with that part! So there it is everyone, who didn't already know! Were very excited! :) I will do my best to get caught up here soon, and post some pictures for ya!

5 comments:

K Bailey said...

CONGRATS! While December bdays are not the most fun...I LOVED having a baby in December because it was so cold and ugly out that I didn't get stir-crazy being at home so much. Just snuggled in my jammies with a baby all the cold winter! I'm excited for you guys!

Billy and Nikki said...

ANG!!!!!!!!!! congrats!! sorry your sick. were you sick with braeden or reece

Mindee Graver said...

Okay, you are forgivin...

Congratulations! Jen told me, but that is so cool that you guys are prego together =) And what a good Christmas present!! Hope you feel better soon sweetie!

Adriann said...

Congratulations! That's great news. So do you want a boy or girl??

The Neales said...

I hope you start feeling better! Congrats again!!