Monday, June 22, 2009

End of the year Program

The Kids went to a preschool program this last year at a church. They were done middle of May, but of course I'm behind. Braeden went two days a week and Reece went one. They just LOVED it, and so did their Mom! lol

This Program was ADORABLE, and HILARIOUS! I took video with my video camera, it was so funny, I wish I could put it on here! Would anyone know why when I take video with just my camera there is no sound???

The kids were all so funny! Here is Reece's class, they sang two songs, one with sunglasses on, that was pretty cute! She is the one with the flowers on her dress.










Here is Braedens class, they also sang two songs. It was funny because as soon as he saw us, all he could do was smile and look at us! Hes wearing the brown and cream striped shirt!






Here they are saying their name into the micraphone

No comments: