Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Visit with my Sister!

My little sister Jessica came to visit me this last week, and we had a blast! It was sooo nice to have family here! I tried to convince her to move here, but I know she is needed more in Az with my Mom. :) So I let her go, haha!

We had lots of fun, going out to lunch, taking the kids to see the new ice age movie, lots of time at the pool, going out to dinner, and Lots of baseball games, and just hanging out! Thanks Jess for such a great visit and taking the time and spending the $ to come out here! We really appreciate it and we love you!




Sis and I
Jess and crazy hair Reece

Auntie Jessie painted Reece's toes for the first time! Reece was so excited and loved the sprinkly, according to Reece (sparkly) polish!








Ok I know this is Random but Jess and I got a major laugh out of this sight! I went in to get Braeden who fell asleep with Ross, and found Ross cuddling up with Spiderman! lol, Seriously as Im writing this its making me laugh! Ross you crack me up! So apparently, he said the next day, that Braeden wanted him to cuddle with spidy....right!










Auntie Jessie and the Kids
side note: Reece called Jess Assie Jessie all week instead of Auntie Jessie, we got a kick out of that, and found ourselves saying it too!

















Here is a very bad picture of Ross pitching. Hes been playing softball with our church team, and they play against other church teams. Its been really fun all summer every Thursday to watch them play. And now that Braeden is playing t-ball on Thursdays as well, its been a little tricky and like 3 hours of sitting out in the heat on bleachers!














Here is Braeden's Team the Cubs










Braeden posing with his bat, such a cutie!










6 comments:

K Bailey said...

That picture of Ross and Spidey is HILARIOUS! Does he know you posted it...ha ha ha.

boys in the hood said...

Ross is never gonna hear the end of iy now...I just showed Dale! He said he has a new name for him...I guess you'll find out tomorrow at the game :) So funny! Super cute pics of you and your sis! It is so nice having family come visit...wish mine woould come!

Jessica Darling said...

Ang!! The pictures turned out so cute!! I had such a fun time! Thanks for everything :) Love you guys!!

oh will you send my the pics to my email? I want the ones of me painting reecies toes!!

Nichole said...

oh, that picture of ross and spiderman! That is too too funny! i am cracking up!! That is such a good laugh! Thanks for sharing... and I am so glad that you had such a good time with your sister! Nothing is better than a good week with someone you love!

Browns said...

Ha! That picture of Ross is so funny. Does he know it is on your blog for all the world to see?
Thanks for letting Drew hang out with you guys a few weeks ago! I miss you! When I get a phone I will tell you the nukber so we can be friends again.

Donnie and Jen Brown said...

so cute ang! i love all of the pictures! i cant wait to see you guys hopefully soon!