Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Its A Boy!

Well I went and had my first main ultrasound the other day, and of course we HAD to find out! I don't know how anyone waits! Well I just don't have that kind of patience, and I want to have everything ready, the last thing I want to do after I have a baby is to go out and get the things I need! I like to recluse after the baby comes a bit! Well that's usually because my baby's don't sleep, hopefully my 3rd will! :) (cross fingers!)



So anyway the ultrasound was fun as always, and they got some fun shots of the baby! Including his little pee pee, No mistaking everyone, this little boy had it out for EVERYONE to see! I have to tell you all something funny that he did! So the tech was busy getting measurements and all the different shots that they print out for you to keep. And she was trying to get a profile shot of the baby, it was so cute he had his leg up in the air ( well not air, but you know what I mean) and she took that picture, well after that he put his leg down, and there was his little boy part BOING sticking straight up in the air! hahahaha it makes me laugh just thinking about it! Man he was like ok, in case you weren't sure, here it is, I'M A BOY! lol so cute! So baby #3 is officially a BOY! :) Now we just have to agree on a name, that will be the real struggle!

8 comments:

K Bailey said...

CONGRATS CONGRATS! How exciting! Is Braeden super happy?

Nessa said...

Congrats!!! Let us know when you get the name picked out!!!

nea and rusty said...

congrats; boys are such fun! good luck on choosing a name. at least you have a few months still to decide, so no rush. good luck preparing.

The Foys said...

Yay for another little boy! I can't wait to find out what you decide to name him and what he's going to look like! Congrats!

TheSweetMom said...

I'm so excited to hear the good news! Sounds like he's just getting you ready for another boy! There wouldn't be many dull moments with 2 boys and a girl:)!

Brit and Jer said...

Congrats Angela! We are so excited for you!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you! I am really happy to hear your joining the crazy club of 3..... It's good times!

Angela said...

Thanks everyone for all your sweet comments! :)