Friday, August 28, 2009

Start of summer catch up!

Back in mid July my parents came out for a visit, and we had a great time!
Going for a walk with Grandpa


Kids with Grandma




Braeden & Reecie
Such a cute pic!


Reece and I coming down the water slide at our local pool!





Here comes Braeden!





Heading to Amarillo to visit Great Grandma Donnie!





My Dad took Braeden to the driving range for the first time!







Look at that form! :) He just looks so big to me here!









cutie pie with his very own set of clubs! Look out Tiger!










I love it!









Grandma and kids again! And Reece with cute pig tails!












GG with kids!












My family with my Awesome Parents! Thanks Mom and Dad for such a wonderful time! We love it when you come!









2 comments:

K Bailey said...

You look so much like your mom! And that picture of Braeden at the golf course from behind is so sweet!

Jessica Darling said...

Cute post angie!! I love the pics :) I miss those little kiddo's! They are just the sweetest and cutest kids ever!! They are gettin so big! Love you guys! Miss you too :)