Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter 2011

 I just LOVE Easter!  Mainly because I feel an overwhelming sense of Gratitude for what my Savior did for me!  Also because of Tradition, Watching the Ten Commandments Saturday night, Church Sunday morning in our Easter best, coupled with beautiful inspiring messages about our Savior.  Then Easter baskets, coloring eggs, Easter egg hunt, and to top it all off a Yummy Easter dinner with some great friends!  And even crazy thunderstorms and hail this year!

I hope everyone had as Wonderful an Easter as we did, and hope that we can all Keep Jesus Christ in our thoughts, and daily thanks!

Reece and her Bestie Peyton at their Easter egg hunt at school!
































Eating dinner with our Friends, Reece and Tayte decide to dress Owen up in her Princess dress, he loved it and we all had a good laugh! 

2 comments:

Kim said...

Too cute- Owen is so big already! Would love, someday, for our kiddos to meet!

Angela said...

I would love that too kim!!!