Friday, April 1, 2011

Spring Break in Arizona

 We went to Arizona for spring break and had a great time visiting with family! I wish I would have taken more pictures!  We got together with extended family a few times for BBQ's and I didnt take very many!  Oh well, here are the few that I did get!

The best part was just spending time with my family, seeing my awesome Grandparents. Visiting with Aunt, Uncles, and  lots of cousins, one of whom just got home from his Mission, so that was neat to see him!  And One of my Best friends that lives there I got to see a couple times!


 Hanging at Papa Murphy's



My beautiful Grandma Norma and I at my cousin Melanies house!
Cousins whom I adore!  Melanie and Natalie, and I 
My Beautiful Mom and Sis and I 
My Cousin Melanie!  thanks Mel for having us over for a great family BBQ! 

Jess and I were camera Happy, well I guess it was me taking the pictures!

1 comment:

Donnie and Jen Brown said...

sooooo cute! im glad you had so much fun. cant wait to see in in washington!!