Wednesday, August 24, 2011

9 amazing years have flown by!

Marriage is not by any means peachy! But when I say amazing I'm talking about both the good and the bad times! Truly every time Ross and I pull through a "hard time" we are stronger! I feel so blessed to share my life with such an awesome human being! As much as he drives me nuts, I love him so much more! He has given me 3 beautiful children, whom I absolutely adore! I love being married, even though is can be so challenging! The rewards are so worth it! I love you Ross! Thanks for 9 wonderful years! I cant wait to see whats in store for the next 9!













































3 comments:

Jennifer Brammer said...

So cute! I love all the pictures! I don't remember your hair short--its grown so fast!

The Foys said...

I forgot that your hair used to be so short!! I love it both short and long :0) And what cute pictures of you and Ross. Happy anniversary!!

Nichole said...

Oh I love and miss you guys! Loved all the pics!!