Friday, September 16, 2011

Blessings as of late!

I just wanted to share some of my feelings about family lately!  Last month as you all know I went home to Seattle!  While I was there my Older Brother Chris, and my younger sister Jessica got engaged!!!  Not to each other of course! lol  Anyway I know that this doesn't really affect me personally per say but It does!  I have been praying for a long time it seems like for them both to find someone that would make them happy!  My brother is 34 and not that that is old but well for not being married yet....kinda!   And I have fasted many times for my Brother, who isn't active in our Church anymore!  Just wanting him to find a girl who loves him for him!  And could maybe even inspire him to come back in to the gospel.  JaNelle (my brothers fiancee') is just perfect for Chris!  She is just what he needs.  He is such a great guy and I'm so extremely grateful that she sees what we all have for a long time!  They are getting married 2 weeks from tomorrow!!!  I cant even believe it, I'm soooo excited!  I will continue to pray that they will soon get to the temple!  And then we can all be there together for the first time!  I know that they have talked about wanting to be sealed and that makes me sooo happy!

As for Jessica, she is only 26, not old by any means.  But I know she has been ready, and waiting patiently for Mr. Right!  She is such a great girl and has always been a great example to me!  She has always been so strong in the gospel....never wavering!  She deserves the BEST and I think she has found it!  She is so happy, and Beaming all the time now!  (excluding stressed out planning wedding moments) lol But she is getting Sealed for Time and Eternity in the Mesa Arizona Temple on November 5th!  Which is actually the day that Ross and I were sealed in the Oklahoma City Temple 6 years ago!  I'm so happy for her and So proud of the Woman that she is!


The last few months watching them both meet and fall in love with their soon to be other half's has been so fun and such a blessing!  I KNOW that My Heavenly Father has heard and answered my prayers!  It makes me sooo happy to see them happy!  And I cannot wait for the day that we can ALL be in the Temple together!!!   And I cant wait to have JaNelle as my new sister in law and Ryan as my New Brother in law!  Love you both!  Love you Chris and Jess!

No comments: