Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Cant wait!!



As you all know my Brother is getting married on October 1st!  I am so excited for him and so excited that Ross and I get to go alone!  Ross's awesome Mom is flying out so we can go without the kids!  Not that we didn't want the kids to come, its just too expensive for us all to fly!  Anyway there getting married in Orem Utah, not far from where I was born, and lived the first 10 years of my life!  Utah is such a beautiful state, especially in the fall!  Really there is no other place Ive seen that compares!  I haven't been to Utah since Braeden was about 5 months old for a family reunion...so needless to say, too long!  I am sooooo excited to go, even though its only for the weekend!  Also Its General Conference weekend!!  And I have tickets for the  Sunday afternoon session!  I cannot wait!  Ive never been in person....ever!  For those of you who dont know, Our Church holds General Conference twice a year.  The first weekend in October and the first weekend in April.  The President and Prophet of our Church and his counsels and Apostles and many other leaders speak to all the members around the world those weekends!  There broadcast via satellite throughout the world!  Ive always watched it on TV or on Satellite at the church, but never actually been to the Conference Center in Salt Lake City (picture below).  I'm so looking forward to being near and in the same room as the Prophet, and to hear their inspired messages!  I invite you to watch for yourself if you have the BYU channel on your cable or satellite, it will be on Saturday morning/afternoon, and Sunday morning/afternoon!  Even if your not a member, you will find the messages that you hear are inspired, and will enlighten you in some way or another!









Salt Lake City Temple

No comments: