Friday, June 15, 2007

Braeden and Reece June 07'

I don't know about anyone else, but I cant think of a more daunting task than to get my kids pictures done. And this time around I had to take them in 2 Saturdays in a row. Lets just say things didn't quite work out with the first set, and so we had to come back a 2nd time. The look on Ross's face when I told him we had to do it all over again was priceless! LOL! But in the end it's always worth getting cute pictures back, and even more worth it, when they discount your pics for all the trouble. :)
Braeden at 2 years old

Braeden and Reece

Reece Michelle at 6 months

2 comments:

Browns said...

K, Reece is going to be so beautiful when she grows up! She is now of course, but you can just tell! ALSO HOW MANY 4 MONTH OLDS CAN SIT UP???iSNT THAT A LITTLE EARLY?!!

Mizella said...

Ur children is so CUTE!
I just pass by ur blog and decided to leave a comment.YOu have a very wonderful family...=)