Saturday, June 9, 2007

Our first cruise

In January Ross and I went on a Royal Caribbean cruise, with Ross's Family to the West Caribbean. We had an absolutely amazing time! No kids for 7 days was hard but much needed. I had never been away over night from Braeden and leaving Reece, at the time my 2 1/2 month old baby was so hard. But when we returned, I really feel like I was a new Mom! I can't wait for the next one!


Here we are on the deck of the beautiful ship, so sad its our last day on the cruise! :(



Here we are at dinner in the beautiful dinning room, every night the food was phenomenal!


The first port was Cozumel Mexico, and Ross and I took an excursion with the cruise line to Tulum, Mexico, which is a Mayan Ruin site on the coast. It really was pretty amazing seeing this "city" still standing after 1000 years! We spent a few hours with a tour guide learning all the history of Tulum, and then we were off to a place called Xel Ha, which is a lagoon of fresh water caves to swim in and so much sea life to see. I could have spent all day there!


Every night after dinner they take professional pictures of you. This is the only night out of 7 that we actually bought the picture. The were mostly pretty cheesy! :)














1 comment:

Browns said...

What a HOT couple!! :)