Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Im so greatful for our Military!



In February my brother Christopher Ryan Roberts graduated from Basic tranning for the Utah National Guard! He is currently trainning in on the east coast to make the National Guard's Special Forces. I have to admitt that when he first decided to enlist I thought he was crazy, and I really tried to talk him out of it! Even though I have always had so much respect for those who serve our country. But I guess I was scared for him and the thought of something happening to him was terrifying! I guess Its easy to support them when there isnt someone that is so close to your in danger. But then I realized that sometimes the sacfifices we make have to be closer to our heart when it comes to saving our free land. And Im so proud of him! :) God Bless all our Men and Women in the Military
.

No comments: