Friday, February 8, 2008

Im back.....I guess

Well I think its been a very long time since I was able to actually post something on here, and not just a slide show! The last few months have been very crazy! And weve been out of town quite a bit! Finally home, and in the process of getting setteled in I thought I would just say hello. Hopefully from now on I will stay up on this a little better (no promises!).

We just got home from a trip to Az. The first week was so fun to see all of my Family and the first time in over 3 yrs we were all able to get together! :) My Brother in law got an x-box 360, and bought the game Rock Band! And for all you aspiring singers or performers out there, its pretty fun, and even for those of you who have no musical talent....still fun! All of us, including my Mom and Dad, and even the kids were playing! Let me tell you, it really was a blast! Ross and I got a Wii for Christmas, and Im wondering if they have the Rock Band for Wii?? Does anyone know? Haha, it really was hillarious! And very entertaining.

Half way through the first week Ross and I drove up to Las Vegas for his World of Concrete convention! :) Free trip to Vegas (with NO kids)! It was lots of fun (even bieng a member!lol)! We had dinner with the Craguns one night, which was so fun to see them. And the day Ross had plans to be @ the convention all day, and then dinner that night with some customers, I spent the day with one of my best friends that lives there! It was a short trip, but well worth it!

The following week everyone left except for myself and my Mom. My sister Jen and her hubby were off on a cruise, and we stayed to watch the kids! As crazy as it was that week with the 4 kids, and my Mom ended up getting sick, it was so fun! My kids never get to spend time with their cousins! That was so great to see, and for myself to have that time with my Mom and my nieces was great!

So back home and trying to get back into the groove! Ill try soon to get some pics up of the trip. :)

2 comments:

Kirstyn said...

Good to have you back. Your mom and all your sisters and you all look alike. Did you go to Queen Creek?

Adriann said...

I'm so glad you are back. After the first week you were gone I started to get worried! I was about to start asking around if you had gone completely inactive when someone told me you were in Az. Phew! Call me, let's go shopping or something this week.