Friday, February 8, 2008

LOST



Ok seriously, I dont think Ive ever been more addicted to a T.V. show, EVER! Finally after almost a year it feels like LOST is back! And man is it me or is this season the best ever so far! I find my self excited all week waiting for the next show, and when I finally get to watch it as soon as its over Im like oh man I cant wait for next week already!!! Its so frustrating that just when you think there will be answers, just more questions appear! But as frustrating as it is, it is sooooo good! haha I hope Im not alone here?? lol! Sad but true, I am a LOST addict! Cant get enough. :)

1 comment:

Mrs. Morty said...

Lost frustrates the heck out of me... but I still end up watching it. Hoping I'll be able to figure it out or understand whats happening. Then I get bugged that I still don't get it, but I end up watching it again.