Friday, March 21, 2008

AAAHHH! I dont want to get old!

I don't know what the problem is about getting old with me but it scares the heck out of me! Why, I'm not sure, I guess for many reasons, like I'm already loosing my mind I cant even imagine how Ill be 20 years from now! And then of course all the reasons that have to do with gravity! haha. But Especially I love to be a young Mom! And I don't want to be an old lady, and I know that sounds terrible, but have you ever noticed that old people are kinda just there? Like no one really cares about them or pays attention to them? Maybe its just me, I did just turn 29, and its on my mind. I'm sure this sounds silly to most people, but some people are afraid of death or what ever, but for me its getting old, oh and spiders, oh and the thought of someone coming into my house and ........ Well I think that is enough of the whining! Sorry! Am I the only one who feels this way, I cant be?

2 comments:

Kirstyn said...

That was funny, but so true. I turned 30 in November, talk about old. It really shouldn't hit you until next year girly. I feel that same way about it as you. I love feeling like a young mom, but 30 - wow!

Adriann said...

Of course you're not alone ... I hate spiders too! =)