Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter


Happy Easter everyone! Man for me, today was such a wonderful day, as I hope you all had too! To focus on the true meaning of the day, the spirit was strong in my heart all day today! I am so grateful for the knowledge that I have of our Savior Jesus Christ, that he does live! And I'm also so grateful for what he did for me, and for all of you! We sang in the choir today some amazing songs that were testifying of Christ, and all that he went through, because of his love for each and everyone of us. And for me this is such a special knowledge, because I make mistakes everyday! To know that I can get on my knees, as ask for forgiveness, and I owe it all to one man, who I am for ever indebted!
I never bare my testimony in church...which I know that I need to, but here is a small portion of it for those who reads my blog! So maybe I can count this? ;)

2 comments:

Adriann said...

Thanks for posting that Angela! That was very sweet.

Mindee Graver said...

I felt the same way all day, we are all so blessed.