Friday, March 21, 2008

Trip to Arizona

Braeden and his 2 cousins Taylor and Skylar playing with the dinosaur masks that Grandma got Braeden. They really look more like birds than dinosaurs to me! lol










Proud Grandpa with happy Braeden, and Im not sure why Taylor and Sky were so mad, probably just didnt want their picture taken!









Playing at the park









My mom and I for a week had my 2 and my sisters 2 kids, while my sister and brother inlaw were off crusing around Mexico! Here we are attemping to be brave, and taking the kids to the mall!











Story time, we thought this night the kids would like to have a little sleepover and stay together in the same bed.




they actually all went to sleep, and slept all night!










After Jen and Donnie got back from their cruise, sporting their cozumel t's, and I guess the girls decided to put stickers all over Braedens face, he didnt seem to mind! :) They were so funny!

1 comment:

Mindee Graver said...

My youngest Zac has the same shirt Braeden is wearing in the mall pic! You guys are so cute! I miss you and your whole fam! We need a Haueter/Roberts reunion!