Friday, December 19, 2008

More Memory Lane

Here are the kids with Santa at our Ward Christmas Party this year, it actually turned out quite cute, no screaming! haha

















Here are pictures from Reece's First Christmas, sad there aren't many! I looked everywhere for some Christmas morning ones no luck! I must have been over whelmed she was just a month old. lol














Here are some Pictures from Braedens First Christmas, wasn't he too cute! Man I miss that baby boy!!
Here he is with his cousins
Again with cousin Skylar, they are about 5 weeks apart!

3 comments:

Jennifer Brammer said...

Those are so cute! Kids grow up so fast! It is crazy!

Mindee Graver said...

Those are so adorable! It is crazy how fast they grow. I forgot that he and Skylar were so close in age, they are both so little in those last few pic.'s!

Anonymous said...

that makes me sad! That is the Breaden I know and remember! It's crazy how fast the time is going by!