Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Merry Late Christmas!

Well we've been home a week now! We spent Christmas week in Arizona with my family, and we had a wonderful time! Thank you Jen and Donnie for letting us stay with you, and thanks to my Mom and Dad for such a wonderful time! Its so great to see family, and sad when it all ends. Today we took down all our Christmas decor, and its sad for me every year, my house feels so empty. But starting a new year is exciting! Here is some catch up of our Christmas vacation


Kids last day of School before Christmas Vacation!










Kids made a few ginger bread houses this year 4 all together, here are a few of them, Braeden did great, Reece however just wanted to eat all the candy. She wasn't really interested in the decoration!








Here is our Christmas Tree, I thought it looked really beautiful this year, although it never really photographs well, here are a few pictures of the Tree and the outside of our house with lights up, and that also doesn't do justice, it really did look great! I don't know about you, but I LOVE to come home during the Christmas season and see our house all lite up!
















Here we are at my sister Jens on Christmas morning!






\
My Mom got the girls Madam Alexandria dolls for Christmas, Reece's is just adorable, they may be quite opposite, but there hair is pretty much the same, other than the color! :) She really is the cutest doll Ive ever seen! :)































My sister Jen gave these silly teeth to her girls in their stockings, here is Braeden sporting some, He thought that was pretty funny!






























































2 comments:

Jennifer Brammer said...

Looks like a fun Christmas! That is awesome you were able to spend it with family! I too feel like my house is empty when I take down the decorations!

Donnie and Jen Brown said...

im so sad to see you guys go, we had so much fun with you guys here! thanks for staying at the cool house the whole time!! love you!