Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Cant believe my Baby is 3!!!!

Reece turned 3 on November 9th! I cant believe its been 3 years, you really just never get used to how fast time flys once you have kids!

I just want to say how much I LOVE this little girl! She is such a joy to have in our family, and there is NEVER a dull moment! She is so loving and full of life! Reece is truly one of a kind, she is just so funny, and as much as she tests my patience, I am so grateful for it. I really do think that even though I loose my patience everyday with my kids multiple times a day, I do think that I am more patient than I was yesterday! Does that make any sense?





My Heavenly Father knew that I needed her! And I feel so blessed, to have 2 healthy, beautiful, loving kids! With the 3rd on the way I know Reece will be a great big sister! She is sooo excited that baby is coming soon. Every time I go to the doctor, which is often now, she asks if baby is coming out. ;) And is giving baby( my stomach) Love all day long! Baby brother is in for LOTS of LOVE, sometimes too much I'm sure, but that's ok, he will love his big sister!





I wanted to share some of my favorite Reece pictures starting with the most recent.... I hope you enjoy! :) Happy Birthday Reece, We love you!






4th of July 09'







Easter 09'





Feb 09'









fall 08'










fall 08'




















fall 08'



























turning 2







18 months



18 monhts













1 yr













Halloween 07















spring 07'

















spring 07'















6 months


















8 months




















8 months



























































2 months



















1 month




















1 week with My Mom















1 month



















1 week


















1 day




















hours old









2 comments:

Jessica Darling said...

i LOVED this post ang! So cute. Reecie is the cutest!!! I just love her so much. Give her big kisses from her anutie Jessie!! Can't wait to see that baby boy soon ;) It's coming quick! Love you

Donnie and Jen Brown said...

that is sooo cute! i love how you did that timeline, that must have been lot of work!