Tuesday, November 17, 2009

More catch up

Visit from my sister and her Kiddos the first week in October. So yes I am very behind on my blogging!

All the big kids having fun eating lunch.


Movie and snack time
Braeden loves his cousins!


All the cousins together, Even the newest edition, precious baby sophie, I love her!




Me and my beautiful Sister Jen

Braeden and Taylor again!








Braeden and Skylar, so cute! Braeden says the day after they arrived "Mommy I really like Skylar, she is so pretty" lol I thought that was too cute! They are only 5 weeks apart! :)


Jen and I out to Dinner (ALONE, with baby Sophie who NEVER made a peep) to celebrate her birthday! So fun!




1 comment:

TheSweetMom said...

Sisters are great! And I love the pic of Braeden and Skylar! They are both so SO cute. But you know I've always thought Braeden was the absolute cutest thing ever!