Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Halloween

I just had to put this picture in quick. Its of Reece and her bestie Hannah. It was on Hannahs bday, they are just too cute!

So for Halloween Reece obviously was Little Orphan Annie, and Braeden was an "Army guy" as he would say! They really did look so cute!

She really does make the perfect Annie! Better than the original I have to say! :)









This cracks me up, Braeden would not smile, he said Army guys don't smile! lol
And then there is Reece singing and Dancing while I'm trying to take the picture!

I tried really hard to crack a smile, I just wish I remember what I said? :)


I




Oh serious Army guy Braeden is back......






Oh not for long! Too cute!
I got his this hat last min. and It was an Adult small, so a bit big, and made his ears stick out, but still cute! They had so much fun this year!
Reece literally RAN to every house, as her hugely prego Mommy waddled trying to keep up! It was so funny too, cause every house she asked if she could see their puppy, assuming I guess that every house would have one,lol she is too funny! Finally at one house the lady looked at me confused and I just said " she is asking everyone that". Then the next house Braeden had to inform them that Reece was just asking everyone that! lol funny kids!
















Ross happily posing with the kids. lol









And Mommy trying to hide her big belly! :)











And then a visit from Ross's parents and I lamely took just ONE picture the whole time, I know I suck!







2 comments:

TheSweetMom said...

I'm sure Little Orphan Annie was a smash at Halloween! She probably would have sold 10 times the tickets back in the day! Braeden is so cute as usual! One request though... can we see your belly next time?! I love prego bellies on cute girls!

Adriann said...

I love love LOVE that you dressed Reece as Little Orphan Annie, and I agree, she is WAY better than the original. That costume is DARLING and PRICELESS. I love that Braeden wouldn't smile. What a cute kid. I wish you would have let us see your pregnant belly! Some of us don't get to se you, you know.