Saturday, August 14, 2010

Paint, Paint and More Paint!

We decided to paint the inside of the house this summer. So far I have the family and dining room finished. The color I LOVE, its a greyish blue. And adds a whole new feel to the house, brightens things up and balances out all the warm colors I have in the rooms!


This is the dining room after we finished painting, and have not got everything back up on the walls yet. And as you can see the chair rail is not up, and still isn't, hopefully we will get that up sometime this month! The top color is the same as in the living room and the bottom is a brownish grey! Really pretty! Still have the Kitchen to get done, I'm planning on tackling after school starts!




this face cracks me up, its like he is saying... "seriously mom, another picture?" lol




My little cutie pie! And no he does not take a binki, just likes to chew on it! lol

1 comment:

K Bailey said...

Your painting jobs always look great.....I'm kinda scared of paint!!