Friday, August 27, 2010

Kindergarten???




















I cannot believe Braeden has started
How is that possible? Time really does pass to fast these days! I know I sound old, but really every year seams to go by faster! And as much as I find myself wishing my kids were older, and helping out more, I cant even imagine not having little ones! I realize I just need to enjoy every moments, even the ones that make me want to pull out my hair!!!

Braeden is loving his class, but everyday tells me he wishes he was in all day, and I just reply " me too, bud" lol He is in Morning Kindergarten and is loving it, as am I. ;) So far he likes his Teacher so that's good! The School he is going to is brand new this year, so that's been fun as well.

I put Reece in a pre school program for the year as well. So far is enrolled just Wednesday's, but were on the waiting list for Thursdays (cross fingers). Long story, but I thought we were enrolled for 3 days for the year, and had that taken care of since last April, but they couldn't find Reece's form, so here we are! But she will LOVE it, already so excited and cant stop talking about it! :) She starts after Labor Day weekend, yeah! Things will at least be a little easier on Wednesdays! lol

Braeden at the end of his first day of Kindergarten



In his class room




I had to post this picture because he looks so cute! This week they had a different theme for each day, for the kids to wear, one was Oklahoma day, crazy mismatch day, and this day was wear best dress. I tried to talk him into wearing his Church clothes, but that was a no go, so this was as fancy as it got, he really looked so cute though with his button up, sleeves rolled up, and flip flops!



2 comments:

The Foys said...

How cute! That's so fun that he's loving school so much and that Reece is looking forward to it so much! Your kids are so beautiful and handsome!

Jennifer Brammer said...

He does look super handsome!! It's so weird he's in kindergarten! He's grown up so much since we moved in! Hopefully things work out with Reese's school! :)