Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Preschool here she comes!

Here is Reece today on her first day of Preschool! She is soooo excited!
Reece and her bestie Peyton! They are so cute together! Reece is little miss take charge and had to show Peyton were she was supposed to put her lunch and backpack, even though Reece only knew this info, less than 5 min before Peyton got there! lol she is too funny! I had to tell her Teachers "make sure she isn't bossy!"
Braeden is in half day kindergarten so I pick him up 2 hours after I drop Reece off. And as I was leaving her school, I told my friend (thinking I just had baby O for the day) "hey you want to go to lunch" So I get in the car, and 1 min later I realize oh crap, I have to get Braeden at 11:20! lol Man its a good thing I remembered! Could you imagine....him waiting for Mom! I'm sure I wouldn't have forgotten but in that 1 min, I was so focused on Reece and picking her up at 2:30....man I'm such a space cadet sometimes!

2 comments:

Jennifer Brammer said...

That story makes me laugh! Yay for Reece! I hope she had fun!

Donnie and Jen Brown said...

oh my goodness she is soooo cute!! ha ha and yes you are a space cadet but we still love you:)