Monday, June 2, 2008

Braeden's First Day of Preschool!


I enrolled Braeden in a preschool program for the summer! Today was his first day of school which is crazy! I think he was most excited about his superman backpack, and his spiderman lunch box! haha. But I think he had fun. Its from 9:30 to 2:30, a long day! But he had a great time, Im sure hell have fun and learn alot this summer. And I have to say running arrands with just Reece today was so nice to just have 1! haha Starting in the fall they both, yes both are signed up, so well see how that goes! :) Today when we were saying goodbye to Braeden, Reece had found her a place sitting at the table and thew a huge fit when we had to go, she wanted to stay I think more than Braeden, so I think shell do just fine in the fall! Sad, but exciting. :)

3 comments:

Scrappy said...

He is so big! What a cutie pie. He looks so excited. Fun!

Donnie and Jen Brown said...

oh my gosh ang, he is soooo adorable! he looks so grown up!

Mindee Graver said...

He looks so handsome! What a cutie! And all excited, what a good boy!