Sunday, June 22, 2008

Friends Rock!


I just have to let you all know that when Ross and I first moved out here I have to say I was pretty bummed! Never did I think I would gain a friend who I can now say is one of my best friends EVER! :) I have gained many great friends in Oklahoma City, but Stormi is just such a great friend and person! I'm so grateful that I have a friend like her! She and her beautiful family were here this weekend! I'm a spaz and didn't take any pictures! I know I suck! But this is a picture of us when we went to Dallas in April to visit them and to celebrate her daughter's 3rd birthday! She came with me to an open house that we had a church which was basically to give non members a better understanding of our faith. Stormi came with me, and I was so happy that she wanted to! It really meant alot to me that she genuinely wanted to get to know that part of me that is everything! I hope she will take from it something special! :) So I have to say that I'm very grateful that we did move to Oklahoma! :) You never know what life's challenges will bring you....challenges turned into blessings! :) And when your away from home and family friends are your family!

3 comments:

Mrs. Morty said...

I'm glad that you could go to the open house. I felt bad that you tour ended up being so LOOOONGG. Miguel told me you two were there almost two hours. I also wanted to let you know that you rock too and I'm glad you guys ended up here :)

Donnie and Jen Brown said...

so cute ang! i am glad you have friends, ha ha! thats a way cute picture of you guys!

K Bailey said...

That's awesome that she went...and you were brave enough to ask her to go!!! And I totally agree about friends being your family when you are days away from your real family....it makes living far away okay most of the time. :)