Monday, June 23, 2008

Reece, the mess maker!!!






OK so I was in my room when Braeden yells to me " Mommy, Reece is being naughty" Well so of course I ran into the family room where I found Reece with a tube of Braeden's hair gel.... needless to say she had smeared in all over the Ottoman, and her self! She drives me crazy! Braeden NEVER made the messes that she does! She is way more into EVERYTHING than he EVER was! AAGGHHH! But I have to say this was the first time she has gotten into something where I actually thought, oh I need to get the camera! haha I guess that means I'm making progress, although I did give her a little spanking first, then gave her the bottle back and asked her to say cheese, talk about mixed messages from mom, oops! lol

4 comments:

Donnie and Jen Brown said...

ha ha ha, that is so funny! man her and skylar are tow of a kind. they both cannot be left alone!

Scrappy said...

That is hilarious! She is so cute.
I always grab the camera too. I just can't help myself, I never want to forget the crazy things my kids did. I have lots of pictures of Dusty doing all sorts of naughty things like that. :)

Kirstyn said...

Wow! playing catch-up on your blog. I haven't looked at it for awhile obviously. I love this of Reece. Too funny.

Donnie and Jen Brown said...

cute new page!