Thursday, July 10, 2008

Naughty Kids!

Ok I was inside getting dinner ready, and heard the kids head outside, thinking that was just fine, until I remember the pool had water in it, running to go check on them, to make sure Reece was ok of course, I saw them fully dress swimming in the pool! Love those moments! Aaaggghhh! Anyway, had to get the camera! The little black things floating in the pool are June bugs, that in the summer here are everywhere! And they are disgusting!! Many strange bugs here in Oklahoma!

3 comments:

Donnie and Jen Brown said...

ha ha ha that is hilarious!

Adriann said...

Ok i was about to type "Haha that is hilarious!" until I looked and saw that your last comment said that! So, how about: giggle giggle, that is really funny! =). I bet it was all Braeden's idea ...

Jessica said...

Naughty kids are the best! Too funny...