Wednesday, July 2, 2008

November 5th 2005

I was thinking tonight about a day almost 3 years ago, which is crazy to me! Here we are at the Oklahoma City Temple getting sealed as a family for Eternity. Braeden was about 8 months old at the time, so he came into the ceremony with us! It was such a special day, and I'm so grateful that we have temples today so that we can be with our family's forever! This day was so special and spiritual to me at the time, but as time goes on... it becomes so much more than that to me! I love returning there, and I wish I could go to the temple everyday! My best friend Courtney had the opportunity to work at the Albuquerque, New Mexico Temple, how cool would that be! Someday! For me it is an escape from the crazy world in which we live, and I love it there! My Dad, Mom and Sister Jen were able to come out during this special time for us, and I'm so grateful to them and also all of our friends that came too! It really goes down in the books as one of the best days EVER, and I know it always will. :)

3 comments:

Scrappy said...

Was it really that long ago? Wow! I love going to the temple. I was thinking when I was there the other day that it would be so awesome to be a temple worker. I would love to do that someday too.

K Bailey said...

I can't believe it was that long ago either!! Braeden was so cute in his outfit getting sealed to you guys!

Nessa said...

I just love the picture you posted...you should seriously blow it up and hang it on your wall, so you can remember that day everyday...I am sure that was such a special time for you guys. Thanks for sharing!!!!