Thursday, July 24, 2008

Oh what fun at the Splash Pad!




























We had our church play group @ the Splash Pad this week, and of course we were the only ones there! Thats ok, the kids had a blast, and were ready to go after an hour anyway! We always have to stop at Jamba Juice when we leave there, its far from our house and close to the splash pad! mmmm we love them! Poor Reece and her fair skin, the sun is so intense here, I made her wear her hat the whole time, with a few exceptions, when she would take it off of course. I wanted to post some pics before we go on Vacation. Were leaving tomorrow, and will be gone a little over a week, then the kids are staying up there with Ross's parents for another week! Crazy, I know! I'm actually going to have a blast, I'm getting my wisdom teeth out that week! Yuck! Wish me luck! So I probably wont be posting for a few weeks!



4 comments:

Mrs. Morty said...

Bummer you were the only ones there. We had just barely got back in town, like 6am and were crashed out allover the house sleeping. Looks like the kids had a good time though!

Donnie and Jen Brown said...

oh man i am gonna have withdrawls from your blogging. the pictures are so cute!! you guys have fun camping!

Adriann said...

I can't believe you were the only one there! If I still lived in OKC I totally would have gone =). Those pics are super cute. Even if Reece has to wear a hat, at least you put her in a cute one! Have fun getting your wisdom teeth pulled (yuck!). You TOTALLY have to post pictures of the big chipmunk cheeks you're going to get. C'mon! Its like a right of passage!

Browns said...

I ahvent talked to you in FOREVER!! Are you still planning to come to AZ? Are you in Minnesota?" Hope you are having a fun time wherever you are! Oh, and Cooper has still been asking about Breaden every so often even though our days have been packed full of non boring stuff!