Friday, October 24, 2008

Halloween Memories!

Since its almost Halloween, I've been walking down memory lane from previous Halloweens! I'm sure you'd agree that When your kids are babies they really the cutest in their costumes, I'm not sure what it is, but I miss my babies!

Braeden in 05' @ 8 months as an Elephant obviously. Here he is with his friend Sydney, are they soo cute!


Halloween 06' Braeden is 20 months, and Dressed as a Monkey that year! I was about to pop pregnant with Reece! That year we were at the Orr Family Farm! He and his Friend Cooper in the 3rd picture!












This was last year, Reece's first Halloween, she was almost a year old, and she was so cute as a Lamb! And Braeden was 2 1/2 and dressed as a Pirate, My Mother in law made all of his Costumes, and also his from this year! Stay tuned for those!












3 comments:

Scrappy said...

I remember the elephant. It has to be one of the cutest costumes I have ever seen. Your mother in law is amazing!

Jennifer Brammer said...

That's so cute! I love all the pictures from past Halloweens! Your children are adorable!

Nessa said...

We should have taken pictures of our boys when they were both pirates...I remember we wanted to but church parties can be so crazy. Your children are so sweet. I can't wait to see thier pictures from this Halloween...you'll have to post them.