Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick or Treat, smell my feet.......

Halloween is such a fun time of year! And the older my kids get the funner it becomes! Here we all are on Hallo's Eve, carving pumpkins, it really was alot of fun! The kids had 2 small ones they got to color on!






































Here we are getting ready to go "Trick or Treat". Braeden is the Joker, and Reece is a Bumble Bee, and a cute one I might add! Braeden was a pretty cool Joker as well! My Mother in Law Su made his costume which it was amazing! And I did most of Reece's, her tutu, antenna, and wings! Fun fun! They were both great sports!


















Braeden and his buddy Austin










Braeden and His buddy Ethan, Batman and the Joker, the perfect pair! haha







The Night was a success, hope you all had a...
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

9 comments:

The Neales said...

Great job on the costumes! Aaron thinks the Braeden's is awesome, and I personally love Reece's! Way cute!

Nessa said...

Awww, your fam is so cute and fun...I love reading your blog! Cute costumes...I love it!

K Bailey said...

Braeden's costume was AWESOME! It looked perfect....and Reece was a very cute bumble bee too!

Nichole said...

Oh my gosh!! Those costumes are sooo cute!! I love them! I am so sorry I missed them at my house. Braeden looks like the real joker---awesome job making that costume!

The Foys said...

You did such a great job on their outfits! Braeden looks great! And I love that his little friend was Batman. Cute!

Amanda & Jason said...

The kids look so cute!! I love the Joker and your little bubble bee is to cute for words!! Miss ya!

Browns said...

So cute! Cooper had to have his hair spraid like Braeden's. Love the pumpkins too! See ya in a week!

Donnie and Jen Brown said...

oh my gosh that is freaking awesome!!! they looked sooooo good!! you did so good on reece's costume! love you guys

TheSweetMom said...

Oh, my... you're kids are the cutest!