Sunday, October 19, 2008

Visit From Grandma and Grandpa Finnestad

Ross's parents came into town for the weekend, and on Saturday we decided to go do something fun, so we headed to the Orr Family Farm! It was such a fun day, and the weather was perfect!! The kids had a blast! Its too bad we cant spend more than an hour or two somewhere before the melt downs begin, and its time to head home! haha! Someday! We did have a great time, Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Finnestad for all you do! We had a great weekend, and we love you!


Getting ready to leave for the Farm! And as you can see, it is OU game day! Im actually attempting this year to be semi supportive! haha
Photobucket

Su and I in the car on the way.
Photobucket

Attemping to get a good picture of both kids, but that seems impossible these days!
Photobucket

In the Animal Barn! Reece absolutely loved all the farm animals! She could have spent the whole day in there! Especially with the bunnies! It really was fun to watch her!
Photobucket

In with the Sheep! I gave Braeden some sheep food to feed them, but he was a little freaked out about that, but he did pet it.
Photobucket

And Reece and the bunnies!
Photobucket

And the big fat pig! That was one big pig! lol
Photobucket

Reece and Mommy, getting ready for the Train ride!
Photobucket


On the cute little Train to tour the Farm!
Photobucket


On the Train
Photobucket


Grandpa and Reece enjoying the Train ride!
Photobucket

Enjoying the Carousel, with Grandma, and Grandpa!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Silly Braeden and Daddy!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Waiting for our Hayride out to the pumpkin patch, to pick out a pumpkin

Photobucket


On the Hayride, fun fun!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Hurry and Pick a pumpkin!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Pooped from our day at the farm!
Photobucket



Saturday night Ross and I went out to Dinner, taking advantage of our temp. babysitters in town, its not that often we get to do that! It was sooooo nice! Thanks Steve and Su! It was a great weekend!
Photobucket

9 comments:

K Bailey said...

Cute farm pics! I saw Debbie yesterday and she said it was such a beautiful day to be there (NO WIND!).

boys in the hood said...

Looks like you guys had a great time with Ross' parents! The Farm looked fun too! Cute hair by the way...I love mine too! Thanks!

Donnie and Jen Brown said...

OOOOHHH MYYYY GGGOOOSSSHHH, I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!! it is seriously so dang cute! the pictures of the farm were so adorable! it lookslike you guys had a great weekend! you look so skinny by the way in your OU shirt!

Stormi said...

It looks like you guys had a great time. I love your hair. It is super cute.

Stormi said...

It looks like you guys had a great time. I love your hair. It is super cute.

Jennifer Brammer said...

I love the pictures! Your kids are so cute! You guys must have had an awesome time! it is always awesome when family comes to town and you have a babysitter! :)

Amanda & Jason said...

I love your hair. I wish I could look that good with short hair. I just love it!! It looks like you all had a great time. I don't think that there is a cute little farm around here. I think that we would have to go to Albq for something fun like that.

The Foys said...

Oh it's so much fun when Grandma and Grandpa come to visit! I love all the pictures you posted and again, LOVE your hair! I wish my hair was curly so I could do something like that. I can't wait till Kade is older so we can take him to a pumpkin patch

Lindsey said...

Looks like fun, cute pics...your hair looks fabulous!