Tuesday, January 6, 2009

More Az fun!

While out in Az we celebrated my brothers Birthday at a place called San Tan Flats, and it was such a neat place. I'm sure It will be a new Tradition now! Its a restaurant, that has few indoor tables, with mostly outdoor ones surrounding the stage. I think most nights they have Country bands playing after a certain hour, and we were there on a cold Friday night, so we decided to eat inside, because the band didn't start until 9:00 pm! So after we were done eating we went out to start our fire. Oh ya I forgot to mention that there are fire pits surrounding the dance floor, and they have wood and guys who are designated fire starters, haha! Sounds more like a place that should be here in Oklahoma! haha. You can also buy smore's kits there, but there isn't much in them and there expensive! So we brought the stuff to make smores (which your allowed) and it was so fun! While we waited for the band to start, they had country music playing and the kids just ran around played and danced! It was sooo fun! My Grandma ( my dads mom) flew out from Texas, which was really neat, its been a long time since we've all been together! And she especially loved this place, she grew up honky tonkin, as she calls it. For those of you who don't speak Texan that is just country dancing, lol! And she just had so much fun, my Brother in law Donnie asked her to Dance when the band started. Then the band played Amarillo by Morning. by George Straight ( She is from Amarillo), which she thought was like some kind of miracle! lol! And then of course she had to tell the band that's where she is from, and so the rest of the time we were there they proceeded to play songs of Texas! It was a fun time! I highly recommend this place!










On the way to the restaurant







Here we all are, the Roberts clan!


Here is my beautiful little sis Jessica, with her special friend Nathan! lol sorry inside joke! haha :)






Here is my other Little sis Jen and her Hubby Donnie. Sorry Jen I know your eyes are kinda closed, but I still liked this picture! I have to emphasize that both sis's are younger than me, people always think I'm the younger?


















Kids excitedly waiting for the band to start!







Getting the fire started!












Hanging out with cousins!















My Beautiful Niece Skylar


Papa Murphys Time! I think most of you know my parents have a Papa Murphy's Store in Mesa? Any how, my Mom wanted the kids to come in and make mini pizza's one day, so here they are all Papa M'd out!
Me and My Little Sisters! I love them!



















Reece and Sky
















Making Pizzas mmmm
Of course Leave it up to Reece and Sky to eat the dough! lol












Reece the Read headed Monster Strikes again!!!
This time Mascara, scary I know! We were all playing a game at my sisters, and here she walks out of her bathroom looking like this! She did this twice in one hour! grrr














My big Brother Chris and my niece Skylar!














5 comments:

K Bailey said...

My parents have eaten there and my mom was telling me all about it too when she was here last. They love it as well.

Mindee Graver said...

Hey, if people think YOUR the little sister, let 'em!! LOL! No need to insist your older ;) And who is Jess's "special friend"?!?! Could he be a boyfriend?!?

Oh, and I love Reece's mascara face!! Last time my parents were here Zac did that with my moms mascara! Everyday she would do her makeup at the kitchen table and Zac would be right there "helping" her! LOL! Kids are so funny :) Atleast Reece is a GIRL putting makeup on..... not a boy!

Donnie and Jen Brown said...

thats awesome ang!!! im gonna still those san tan pictures, love you!

Browns said...

Looks like fun! we come home on Friday -tomarrow, so see you soon!

The Foys said...

You have such a beautiful family! No wonder you are so pretty! It looks like you had a great break :0)