Wednesday, January 28, 2009

3 days and counting......



Hopefully this will be the last day inside! I would be brave and venture out, but EVERYTHING is closed! grrr! Except for Walmart, and that's not my idea for a fun time! Poor Reece has a little cold, so when Daddy got home last night Braeden got to enjoy the little bit of Snow, while Reece sat angerly watching in the window! Nothing like the snow in Minnesota but it will do!























H
ere
we are a year ago in Minnesota at Christmas time! Out playing in the Snow!


Getting bundled up!







Here is Reece on the sled, so cute all bundled up!














Braeden and Reece taking a ride















My Snow angel









Braeden making one also, The kids just loved the snow!
















haha I look like such a huge dork, and huge is the key word here! lol It was actually really fun on that little sled, and guess who was pulling me.......
















Here is Ross pulling me on the sled, he would just run pulling the rope, and then let go, it was quite fun, haha, a real work out for him! :)










Here is Ross, Su (Ross's Mom) Me, and little Reecie! Fun times! A little better snow then what we got this week! :)

2 comments:

Nessa said...

I love the picture of Braeden in your yard with the toddler mower...I love how you can see little Reece in the window of your dining room. So cute. Poor thing hope she feels better soon.

Donnie and Jen Brown said...

yay, im so glad you got snow finally! i want to come play in it! what is this 100th post thing your speaking of?