Sunday, January 18, 2009

Here are a few family pictures we took while down in Arizona. On the left is my beautiful Sister Jen and her Hubby Donnie, below them is their daughter Taylor, and next to Braeden is the other daughter Skylar. Next to Ross is my Handsome Big Brother Chris below him is my Lovely and eccentric :) Grandmother (dads mom) who is also named Donnie. Next to her are my WONDERFUL Mom and Dad, and next to me is my other beautiful Sister, the baby of the family Jessica.

Here we are being silly. My Grandma Donnie, or Grandma D is what we've always referred to her as, is from Texas and is a HUGE Texas fan (college football) And is a HUGE sports fanatic! Not the typical Grandma would be an understatement, but couldnt imagine her any other way! She does not cook, and never has, and loves her TV, her day is scheduled around what game is one at what time. She loves to keep up with the now, and is always telling us whats in according to Hollywood. She is a hoot, and we love her! :) So anyway she is giving a "hook em horns" sign, thinking she is schooling Ross, who is obviously an OU fan, while Grandma has no idea that Ross is giving an upside down "hook em horns" sign just to tease! Man, she thought her idea for the silly pose was so clever, she looked at the picture after and saw what Ross did and it seriously ticked her off! lol, in a good way of course. Fun times with the Family! I cant wait till we can all be together again, hopefully sooner than 6 years this time! Cute faces everyone! Jen, seriously scary lol!

2 comments:

Browns said...

Angela!! So glad you posted a family picture! Your grama! Oh my heck I think you look like her and your dad looks SOOOO YOUNG! What is he 20? And he kind of looks like Ross a bit. Fun pics, love your grama!

Donnie and Jen Brown said...

HA HA HA, whatever dad looks scarier than i do! that picture is freaking awesome!