Tuesday, January 27, 2009

fun times in okc!

This last Saturday I watched my Friend Joni's kids, we trade out every week, it works out great, so every other Saturday we have a date night! Here are her two cute girls Danielle, is in Kindergarten, and cute Tate is about 17 months ish I think? Anyway there great kids, and they all get along very well! Braeden just loves Danielle, Im sure much more than the other way around! He has always love to play with older kids, and I think Danielle is usually not super fond of the younger kids, but she puts up with Braeden pretty well, she is very sweet to him! They always have a great time. Here they are watching a movie, for the moment anyway I had to snap a pic, they looked too cute!










BAD WEATHER IN OKLAHOMA! We are in the middle of some yucky weather, and in our second day stuck inside, and it looks like tomorrow will be # 3! Im board out of my mind, and I know the kids are! Here in Oklahoma we have a lovely thing called ice storms. And let me tell you, when I first moved here I thought what the heck is an ice storm? I thought surly if its 20 degrees out, it should snow right? WRONG! Not here! I guess further up in the atmosphere its warmer, so when the rain falls and gets down where its freezing, and well the rain literally freezes! Weird! Anyway it did that all day yesterday, so there is a fairly decent layer of ice on EVERYTHING! And today its gotten a little colder further up, so now its sleet/snow mix, I wish it would just snow nice pretty snow just one day so we could actually go out and enjoy it, and let the kids play in it! Oh well, that's Oklahoma for you! Strange weather, 20 degrees today, and by Saturday it is supposed to be back up to 60! I wonder why were sick all the time! The Weather here is really quite annoying, and as soon as Spring hits, back to Tornado Weather! Yay good times! lol















that ice/sleet/snow mix is pretty deep here right on the front porch!















Hard to see here, but the grass is solid ice!











Ok so The last post was my 100th! Which is crazy! Thought that would never come, so someone explain to me this 100th post givaway thing? Arnt I suppossed to do something special for that???? Help??? :)

No comments: