Monday, August 25, 2008

Dave Matthews Band

Dave Matthews Band comes to Oklahoma City! We had 4 tickets to the concert and were planning for months to go with our great friends from Dallas, Stormi and Eric. Well you know how life goes, some things ended up changing plans a bit, Eric wasnt able to come up, and of course since Ross was stuck with just Stormi and I he decided not to go either! So he offerd to stay with the kids, yes all 5 of them! With the help of Kim, Stormi's Mom of course! So here we are getting ready to leave for the concert! I was excited to see them for the 4th time! And Stormi's first time, but I know I would have enjoyed it a little more if I hadn't been drugged up and still in pain from my wisdom teeth!!! It was just over a week after I had them out! And if you read the previous post on that you know why! lol! But we had a great night anyway, went to dinner then, of course whats better than DMB!!! Well they are my favorite band!! They were great of course, but missing they're usual sax player! At the time I didn't realize he wasn't there due to medical complications from an atv accident! And then a week later heard the sad news that he had passed away! He was such a talented guy! So sad!! Hell definitely be hard to replace!

1 comment:

Donnie and Jen Brown said...

oh my gosh i didnt know you still ended up going! that is so fun!! really sad though about the band member, i dont remember hearing about that.