Friday, August 29, 2008

fun night @ enrichment!












































































For a mini enrichment activity, we made tutu's for our daughters, or whomever we wanted to make them for, and for what ever reason. Some girls made them for fun dress up, or for a Halloween costume. I'm going to do both, but last night I just made the dress up one, so I thought Id post some pictures, everyone's were sooo cute!!

I got home from the activity last night Reece tried it on right away and was in LOVE! Twirling around, have so much fun! I thought Oh this thing wont last a week she is going to wear it all day everyday! Well I had to fight her to take it off for bed! haha

So today... I thought she'd do the same thing, I put it on her and immediately she wanted it off!!! Man that girl can never make up her mind! So later this afternoon after nap, I mad her put it on so I could get some pics, so here they are! :) I do love it though!

No comments: