Sunday, September 14, 2008

One more week!

One more week to go in Arizona, and well be home! Although we've had a great time the last 2 weeks, its time to return home to our own house, beds, and Ross of course! And I'm really looking forward to the cooler weather! I was getting sick of it before we even left Oklahoma, and although the dry heat is better.... it was like 105 and hotter every day the first week we were here! Freak! Another annoyance has been a damper on my regular work out routine! Its been way to hot to run! And seeing as how I cant go to the gym, and being on vacation and traveling for 3 weeks, well you know how you eat during those times, at least I do! So I'm going to have to work my butt off when I get home, is it possible to gain 20 pounds in 3 weeks?? lol, I sure hope not!

Most of you probably know that the I'm from Seattle, but my parents are moving to Arizona, so this Will be our new more regular visiting place! My parents are opening up a Papa Murphy's Pizza store, and its opening on the 23rd of this month. My Mom is here alone actually getting it up and running and these last few weeks have been crazy with all that going on as well. My poor Mother! Jen (my sister) and I sat in front a Grocery store next to my parents store and handed out pizza samples last Friday night and coupons! lol, lets just say there are some interesting people out there! haha Seriously funny! So any way if you know anyone in the Mesa area, tell all you know to come and get some yummy pizza! Its on Val Vista and Southern, in Mesa Arizona!

So anyway I will catch up on pics and more post when I return to OKC, just wanted to give a little update, were still alive! :)

4 comments:

Mrs. Morty said...

Man I used to live RIGHT there, well okay not RIGHT there but really close, about a mile away. That is too funny. I've probably been to that grocery store. Anywho, have fun:)

Scrappy said...

It was good to hear from you. See you in a week. Travel safely!

K Bailey said...

I'll put a note on my blog since half our friends and family live right there anyway!!!

Browns said...

Hope you had a great time! Ross said you are thinking of staying longer...I am sure your plans have changed, that was sunday! Hope you have a good trip home, see you soon!!!