Thursday, September 25, 2008

Picture Day @ Preschool!

What is up with getting good pictures! Its like impossible to get both kids looking at the camera at the same time, and then smiling? Well that is a whole other issue! Braeden most the time will smile, but his new thing is big smiles with his eyes closed or just making weird faces (not on purpose). And Reece, that girl drives me crazy, she will NOT look at me when I try to take her picture anymore!!!AGGHH!! She used to be sooo good, as soon as the camera was in hand she would smile! I took like 4 more pics, and not one did I get a smile, or Reece looking at the camera! It will be interesting to see how the school pictures turn out! lol



PhotobucketPhotobucket

7 comments:

Donnie and Jen Brown said...

cutest thing ever!!! i miss them so much!~

Donnie and Jen Brown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Donnie and Jen Brown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stormi said...

The kids look super cute. I love the pink boots! I'm sure you will get some good pictures.

Anonymous said...

O my Angela... She is so from Oklahona in those boots! I love them!

Beth

Browns said...

where did you get the boots? I NEED THEM!!! Those are the cutest kids/pictures! You really have beautiful kids and I am impressed with your sewing talent!

Nichole said...

Angela! Your kids are getting so big and they are so stinkin cute! And might I just add that the sleeping mat looks amazing-it's so cute! I am so glad you are back! We need to hang out!