Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Were finally Home, Hallelujah!!

After being gone for 3 weeks its nice to be back in OKC! We had a great time in Arizona, visiting with Friends and Family! My Parents store is finally open for Business, and hopefully things will go great! So far its looking really good! :)

We left Oklahoma first of September, and stopped in Amarillo Tx to see my Grandma. Every time we drive through she meets us at the Mall, its a perfect pit stop 4 hr. into our drive to get out and let the kids play.
Hanging at the Amarillo Mall! Whoo Hoo!! Fun times! haha








Next stop.... Ross and I met in ABQ, and I lived there for 3 years, so its a great place to go back to. I totally miss it, and I LOVE it there. Not to mention the food is soooo good! So we stayed with one of my Best Friends who was my roomy back in the day. She just had her first baby a few months back, so it was great to see them! I have lots of friends there, its too bad I don't get to spend more than a night, to see everyone! :(
Here is a beautiful view of the Amazing sun sets in Albuquerque, which the picture doesn't even come close to do it justice! And my Niece Taylor, and Braeden being silly.











My Friend Courtney's Baby Girl Savannah Nora, isn't she adorable, and Silly Reece. Out to Breakfast before we head out of town, and off to Az. the last 7 hours of our 15 hr. drive left to go! Yah!








We stopped in Gallup New Mexico to meet my Friend Amanda at McDonald's. Her and her Husband were in Omaha while her hubby was in Dental School, he just graduated, and he got a job with the Government (I think) to work on the Navajo Reservation out there as a Dentist. There actually in Ft. Defiance, Az which is literally in the middle of nowhere! So It was great to see her, we grew up together in Washington, and I got to see her new baby girl Jordin! Fun times. Finally our last stop!
Amanda Jen and I, holding baby Jordin.













Amanda and I

No comments: