Monday, November 10, 2008

My Baby is TWO!

Countdown to the Day she was born.... Here are some of my favorite pictures of Reece Michelle! Starting with her 2nd Birthday, right down to the day she Blessed our lives 2 years ago on November 9th 2006! I cant believe its been 2 years already, its so sad! She is no longer my baby literally but will always be MY baby! Just to talk about her a little, and give you all an inside into the life of Reece. First off she is just hilarious! Ever since she was first born she has always been sooo silly, making silly faces! She is such a lover too, always cuddling, kissing and hugging, which is my favorite, and I hope will never end! Most of you know that Reece also is a little sassy, well to put it nicely, lol! She is quite the feisty one, with her miniature attitude ( lord help me when she is a teenager)! The Red hair as to be an attributed to that one for sure! Even though she is quite petite she is always so big, trying to do just what her big brother does. And always, a never ending curiosity! She is into EVERYTHING, and I know everyone thinks that their child is into everything, but I am NOT exaggerating! Everyday all day, she is into one thing or another, if she isn't climbing from the couch onto the kitchen counter, she is eating toothpaste (that one is her favorite), getting into my makeup, jewelry, lotion, hair products, pens, pencils, markers, usually the permanent kind, and I could go on and on, and on! lol! Oh and I cant forget about the recent, obsession with taking off her clothes then diaper at night waking up with a pee filled bed, and during the day after everytime she poops, off comes the diaper! Ya I know gross, and seriously irritating! (that has already happend twice today! ) And Everyday its usually a couple if not more of those things, she definitely keeps me on my toes, never a dull moment with Reece! And last but Certainly not least, she is absolutely Beautiful, with her big blue eyes, adorable smile, and Flaming Orange hair! We love you Reece, and feel so blessed that Heavenly Father sent you to us!




















































































7 comments:

Nessa said...

OH Happy Birthday REESE! I cannot believe she is already two. They grow so fast! Love this post!!!

Donnie and Jen Brown said...

ooohhhhhh happy b-day reece we love you!!!

Jennifer Brammer said...

That is so fun! She sure is a cutie! Sounds like she really does keep you on your toes!

The Foys said...

I seriously cannot believe she's that big already. Such a cutie pie! I hope she had a great birthday :0)

Nichole said...

Angela, She is sooo adorable! I can't believe she is two either! Time just flies when your having fun! I am glad that you had a great day with your family!

TheSweetMom said...

Happy #2!!! What great pictures of that baby, oh I mean little girl with pig tails!

Amanda & Jason said...

I can't believe that she is already two. Time has been flying by!! I still remember when you told me you where prego. It was kind of funny when you told me.... do you remember? Call me LOL!!! anyways, I lvoe her red hair with her little pig tails. Oh your hair is so cute. I hate my hair. what should I do with it? Help!! Send me some pics!