Tuesday, November 25, 2008

ANYONE WANT A REDHEAD ???


Ok I know that sounds terrible..... but seriously anyone? lol


Were getting ready to leave town today like this afternoon, and I really should be packing right now but its hard to do anything with that one around! She has stripped down naked 3 times already this morning, and one of them was after she pooped! I know gross, its her new favorite thing to do! grrrr! And The DREADFUL AND TERRIBLE DAY has come..................... Reece is climbing out of her crib! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Why me! I seriously dread this day, and its here! The Monster no longer has a cage! lol She came out of her room last night I think I counted 6 times! And the other morning ( the first incident) I was sound asleep, and woke up to a little knock at the door, and thought why is Braeden knocking and not just coming right in? Well I get up, and open the door to Reece standing there, and says mommy I watch caatoons! lol Funny but soo not happy about it! Now I have to figure out a bed situation for her and soon, before she climbs out one of these days and falls and hurts herself! HELP!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do! I do!!

The Foys said...

Oh Angela :0) I can't believe that she's old enough to climb out of her crib and ask to watch cartoons! I love your pictures on Cara's website btw. so cute!!

K Bailey said...

Time for a gate in her door!!! Then she'll just have a larger cage. :)

Donnie and Jen Brown said...

ha ha i want her send her to me!!!

Anonymous said...

that is SO funny! Seriously, crackin me up! My girlfriend here has that same problem with her little boy and they make these tent things to go over the crib so they can't crawl out, she loves it... just a thought.

Nichole said...

Angela, that is so stickin hilarious!! Oh my gosh! I am laughing up a storm!! I can just hear Reece's little voice at the door!! LOL! That is so funny! But she is so cute--we love red heads!

Nichole said...

By the way....LOVE the fam pics! They are so cute! I love the scarf!