Sunday, November 23, 2008

TWILIGHT CRAZE!



Im sure those of you whom havent read the Twilight Saga, and it is a saga, im sure are wondering what all the fuss is about? Well I guess youll never know until you read the books! I got sucked it back in September and absolutley loved them all!!! Even people I know who dont normally read, loved them! So anyway I went this last Saturday to see the movie, and I have to say..... I LOVED IT!!!! I was worried, but It really was awesome! You have to go into it knowing their is no way the movie can be as good or detailed than a 500 page book, but I felt that they stayed really close to the book, and captured the intense emotion that is the relationship between Edward and Bella who are the main characters in the books. So for those of you who havent jumped on bord yet, you really have to, you get to escape to a different world, and its sooooo good! Im so excited they have announced that they will for sure be doing a sequal! Yay! I hope we dont have to wait too long! :) I know Im totally a twilight dork, obsessed yes, and not afraid to admit it and! :)

Ok so for flash back friday, Im still going to post pictures, we just had the wrong cord for our printer/scanner, so hopefully by tonight I can get those up! Fun Fun!

Also we had our family pictures done Saturday, and if you want to check out some sneak peaks, go to my favs, and click on CaraMia Photography to see them, I think she did a great job! Thanks again Cara, and I cant wait to see them all done!!! You Rock!! :)

No comments: