Thursday, November 20, 2008

Flash Back Friday

Ok so a friend of mine is starting a flash back Friday, and posting every Friday pics of your past. Today is going to be focused on Senior Portraits, no matter how embarrassing they may be, and I'm sure including mine they will be pretty hilarious! What is so funny, is keeping up with the trends in the present, then when you look back at them the funnier those trends will be! My friend that started this posted pics of herself and you can see from the comments on that post who has participated. Now I don't have pics posted yet, because we recently got a new computer/printer, and I used to have a scanner , but when we got our new printer we gave the old scanner and printer to Ross's parents, and have yet to set up our new one, apparently we need a cord, that Ross is supposed to bring home from work, so hopefully he does, and I can post them later tonight or tomorrow if I have to, there pretty funny. So those of you who want to participate please do, its a fun way to look back and laugh, I know its short notice, but do it anyway, I just found out about it yesterday! :) You can see my friends blog here : www.scrapchairpotato.blogspot.com Check it out, Everyone that has commented on that particular post should have their senior pics posted up! Fun, Fun! Hopefully I will soon, stay tuned......

1 comment:

Amanda & Jason said...

I remember our senior year photos. that was a fun day! I think that i have a picture of you and I next to the brick wall wearing hat's . I'll try to find it and post it!!